- 2023 Rider Registration
- 2023 Club Membership Form
- Club show results - to be sent in within 2 weeks of show!
- Personal Points Tracker Form - for personal use, if you choose (You no longer need to send this in)
- 2021 Banquet RSVP
- Sportsmanship/Friend of the Horse Nomination Form
- WWHSA Expense Reimbursement Form
- Youth Bonus Bucks Explanation and Form
- Open Horse Show Association (OHSA)
Did you know that you can earn points through the Open Horse Show Association by showing locally at our WWHSA shows? Members of OHSA can show at any open show, including 4-H shows, and earn points toward national awards with OHSA. We are awarding over $25,000 in prizes for 2020. The organization began in 2012 and has grown every year. Their awards range from a custom saddle for the overall winner, belt buckles for our discipline champions, with prizes all the way down to 10th place per each recognized class. Horse equipment, tack, trophies, and more.. Members need to complete all OHSA paperwork (Competition Forms) and that you verify the form’s accuracy (# of entries in a class and the member’s placing) and sign the form. For every new OHSA member that identifies Western Wisconsin Horse Show Association, they will give back $5 of their OHSA membership fee to our organization. Please consider joining this association, earning additional points and awards, and also promoting WWHSA!